pRiMo's noOk

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Welcome to my first post in the world of endless possibilities.

Days ago i'm not really into blogs and net social groups (except for maintaining my emails and some stuffs) ... i was more into personal encounters. Thanks to a mentor who really pushes me (well, including some souls in that classroom at the 3rd floor, of that building inside that campus, within the queen city of the south) to create and maintain a blog profile in the net as a requirement to pass that one subject in that course, in that prestigious university.

To top it all, WELCOME brother bloggers!

Here's hoping that we will have interesting web encounters.
posted by PriMo at 10:48 AM

1 Comments:

welcome to the blogging world... I hope you continue blogging even after the semester. You know how to write its quite obvious to me. You should improve that talent of yours.

November 24, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home